2020 ETAPE DU TOUR
SECURE YOUR GUARANTEED ENTRY AND SPACE TODAY!
Since July 2005, we were the first American company to bring cyclists from North America to the Etape du Tour! Since the landmark article that appeared in the August 2005 issue of Bicycling Magazine detailing the event, we have been featured in numerous national publications for our Etape du Tour vacations such as the New York Times, Bloomberg's Financial, SI.com, Active.com, and others. We are happy to announce that we will again be an “Official Tour Operator” for the 2020 Etape du Tour!
Riding the L'Etape du Tour ("Stage of the Tour" in English) is to spend one day inside the world's toughest bike race on closed roads that have seen over 100 years of history. This sense of place is something that can't be replicated anywhere else in the world. In addition, you will savor riding through postcard villages where you will be cheered by thousands while you feel the presence of Merckx, Anquetil, Coppi, Hinault, Lemond and others. It will give you goosebumps! Other highlights include fueling up at private and "official" feed zones, Mavic's on-road support, and the experience of our international team that has close to 15 years at the "Etape." When you cross the Finish Line, you will know that you have accomplished a dream ride unlike any other!
2020 Early Sign-Up! - You can register today for next year’s Etape du Tour and be assured of getting a guaranteed entry and space on one of our travel packages. Please follow the following steps:
1. Please fill out the form below or our online reservation form at http://www.veloechappe.com/reserve.
2. A $1000 per person deposit will secure your guaranteed entry and space.
3. Upon the completion of our travel packages, we will email you the various packages before we release them to the general public so you can choose the package you want. Once you receive our itineraries you will have limited time to either confirm your reservation(s), or cancel for a full refund.
4. Once you confirm your itinerary, your total deposit is non-refundable. On all Etape du Tour trips, your final balance will be charged 120 days before your trip starts.
5. Get ready to train for the ride of a lifetime!
Guaranteed 2020 Etape du Tour Entry
Hotel Accommodations (typically four nights)
Daily, fully-supported rides prior to the Etape du Tour.
Professional mechanical support.
Etape du Tour Registration Assistance.
Bi-Lingual staff who have all ridden the Etape du Tour in the past.
Etape du Tour Briefing.
Private feed zone.
Other details will be added following travel packages presentation.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Etape du Tour Souvenirs
Dinner’s not included in itinerary.
Incidentals such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding this trip via the form below. If you would like to reserve space, then please go to our Reservation Page. Thanks!