PRIVATE CUSTOM TOURS
PUT OUR DECADES OF EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU!
Have the ultimate cycling vacation dancing around in your head but need some help making it a reality? Make it happen today by putting our decades of experience to work for you so you can live your dreams!
Since 2014, the majority of our business has been in planning and executing private trips for our clients. Whether it is the Giro d'Italia, Tour de France, or a two-week adventure through the UK and Scotland, let us go to work for you and make it happen. Since our start back in 1996, we have established an expertise in the following regions that will help you make your next adventure a success:
- Tour de France. Chosen by ASO as an "Official Tour Operator" in 2006. In addition, we received the coveted Bicycling Magazine Editor's Choice Award for our "Lance in France" vacations in 2009.
- Etape du Tour. Most American's first learned about the Etape du Tour when Bicycling Magazine's Executive Editor, Bill Strickland, and his wife, Beth, joined us in 2005 in the Pyrenees. The article that he wrote continues to inspire today!
- Giro d'Italia. We have organized private custom tours here for some of cycling's most distinguished mover's-and-shakers.
- Spring Classics. Back in 1996, we organized the very first Spring Classic's vacation with the aid of ASO and the organizers of the Tour of Flanders. We still enjoy these precious relationships today and can help you put together a customized trip for the Classics!
- France. We've been in just about every corner of the country following our history here with the Tour de France. One of the highlights of our French trips is that we can organize daily excursions for any non-riding guests. Some examples include Provence, Alps, Pyrenees, Dordogne, Alsace, Bordeaux, Normandy, and the Riviera.
- The Dolomites. We have enjoyed the privilege of being an "Official Tour Operator" for the Maratona dles Dolomites, Italy's premier gran fondo, a total of four times! This is one of our favorite places to ride as the scenery, hotels, cuisine, and roads are some of the best in the world!
- Cuba, New Zealand, Lombardy, Tuscany, Switzerland, Guadeloupe and many more.
There are just a few examples to give you an idea. In addition, if you have a trip in mind that doesn't include the bike, that is fine with us. We have organized non-cycling, private tours for former clients and we bring the same level of dedication and attention to detail that garnered us so much success in the past.
Contact us via the form below to start the journey of making your ultimate vacation a reality! Please include how many people are coming along with your budget. We look forward to hearing from you soon!